Pages

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Graz Optical Eyewear


Graz has released some hot images of upcoming Optical styles to be released later this year 2010! I have a feeling they will be selling out fast


[Graz - by Graz Mulcahy who has worked on eyewear ranges for the likes of Chronicles of Never, Ksubi, Ellery and AM.


Check out the current range at the Graz online store! http://www.grazmulcahy.com/


Graz OPtical Eye-wear

Graz ‘Wafer’ Glasses

Graz Optical Glasses

Graz ‘Adam’ Glasses


Graz Optical Glasses
Graz Optical Glasses


Graz ‘Dorothy’ Glasses


Graz Optical Glasses



SIDE NOTE:
Despite the fact that I hate that clear lensed glasses has become a 'big trend' and I think a few people out there need to recognise it might work a little against them then for them, it's great people are appreciating glasses and I'm really thankful for this trend for ONE REASON: It has resulted in the emergence of some really awesome optical glasses out there (as above!) for people who actually need glasses TO SEE! If you are a wearer of Optical glasses you will understand that finding a cool set of glasses has not always been easy!


None the less, nobody, nobody, can pull this look off by wearing frames without any lenses - excuse me, WTF is that about? I'm confused, 'why did you poke the lenses out of your sunglasses? I think I would even prefer makeshift GLAD wrap lenses.

No comments:

Post a Comment